March 19, 2011

Cheaper/Recurring Permanent Butler by Rainbow_Brite

What This Mod Does:
This mod allows you to have a cheaper Butler. I have also edited the file to allow Butlers to be 'recurrent'. What I have found is that the Butler stays at your house instead of leaving after one week so they are pretty much permanent. If you don't want a recurring Butler, I still edited the file so that it will be most likely that the same Butler will continue to show up to that specific household. For those of you who don't want a cheaper butler but do want a permanent live in butler, I also attached just a 'recurring' version. There are also versions that disallow cooking. This means that the Butler will never cook for your Sims.


Read more and download at Mod The Sims

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, my butlers always escape after a few days

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aah, thank you. It's annoying that the butlers always cook for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had that other mod that disabled the cooking for butlers, but since this one gives you that option and prevents them to leave, I'll be using this one from now on.

    ReplyDelete