November 21, 2010

Autonomous Vampires by pcexpert


This is a very simple Modification, but it really improves the NPC Vampires.
First, the vampires don't Hunt, Force people thinking about them and reading sim's their minds.

Now they will do! Be prepared for evil hunting mind-reading NPC Vampires!
From now on, no sim in the town will be safe.. (unless you're a vampire)

How it Works
As the Vampires are NPC, they will choose random their actions.
If they want to do an ability, thet will: but as they have an own will: it can be random generated.

Read more and download at Mod The Sims

6 comments:

  1. Yay! Just the mod I need! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want that all my sims turn into vampires.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't want that all my sims turn into vampires.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now THIS is what vampires do! :D Never heard of one needing to get permission from the victims on how far they can go :/

    Thanks a million!

    ReplyDelete