October 30, 2010

s3ce (Sims3Pack CommandLine Extractor) by aWT

While studying DBPF packages I developed this application under C# using Visual Studio.I wasn't going to share it, but since it's pretty handy and would help the community, I decided to.

It's a drag & drop Sims3Pack extractor.
You probably heard of Delphy's Multi Installer;
They share the same purpose, the difference is that mine can be ran through batch scripts or by simply dragging the Sim3Packs you want to the program file.

I created a GUI where you can change the default settings, such as:
- Set a custom Extraction Directory;
- Integrate the program to Pescado's s3rc;
- Attempt to fix or/and decrapify the generated package;
- Add a handler when you right-click with any Sims3Pack to extract them;

Read more and download at aWT's Stuff

8 comments:

  1. How do you load your game? mine is so slow,i've to wait about 2 hours to load the game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you load your game? mine is so slow,i've to wait about 2 hours to load the game!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you have to wait 2 hours, then either a. your computer is crap and highly underpowered for the Sims 3 and/or b. you have WAY too many package files that you haven't merged.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aWT, can you or someone else PLEASE make a mod to disable vampires in Late Night or at least decrease the chances of them turning people in a town autonomously?

    EA said they were supposed to be RARE. I'm not obsessed with vampire culture like so many other people, but I wouldn't mind a few. However, it is INCREDIBLY annoying to have your town being turned into vampires left and right and large numbers of your Sim's friends, coworkers, etc. being turned into vampires autonomously. They are taking over the town and I'd rather not have to micromanage to get rid of them!

    Tons of other people on the official forums are also having the problem with too many vampires and I also saw one or two people at MATY mention it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Joe for posting this. ^^

    Anon above, this regards Story Progression. EA's are way crappy imo.
    But I am pretty sure NRaas was going to feature something like this in his mod.

    Other anon, 2 hours? lol
    Try to reduce the amount of things you have lurking around, check for conflicts, load a process explorer and watch TS3 process to see if it attempts to load the same thing way too much. This results in huge increase on loading time.
    As well as the package may be "borked".

    ReplyDelete
  6. is it a package to sims3pack converter??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anon, I am not a big fan of vampires either. I would also love a mod that would cure all vampires in the neighborhood all at once. I went into each household and cured all of the vampires I could find. There are some that I couldn't find so I used the "Make me know everyone" cheat and "Add to household" cheat. I then made the vampires drink the darn cure and then kicked them out. I aged up the Hemlocks and made them drink the cure too. I also got rid of the vamp club. I hope the game doesn't spawn more of them.

    ReplyDelete