May 22, 2010

New Things by Claeric

Beta Testers and Input wanted: Sunset Valley Alteration
I like sunset valley but I dont like the number of lots and size of lots and dont like that the residential area isn't very cramped. So I redid it a bit.

Things changed:
-The residential area is flat now, instead of being two levels. There are still hills and homes on said hills, but the main area is a flat suburban area with lots of lots.

Read more and download at Fuzzy Logic Dishwasher


More Benefits to Windmill, Solar Panels, and Twizy
BENEFITS!

Windmill: 10% bill reduction. 20% if upgraded. 5 windmills will contribute to bill reduction, at max, meaning 5 un-upgraded windmills will drop your bills by 50% and 5 upgraded will mean no bills!

Read more and download at Fuzzy Logic Dishwasher

17 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. useless as always

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..... The bill thing is okay but the sunset valley thing is utterly useless...... He even says himself that he didn't even bother to make them regular size lots, That makes the world basically useless since I seriously doubt anyone would ever build all that for a not very good world.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Javascript Void()

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where in the world di dI sa I didnt make them regular size lots?

    I said I didn't try to MATCH THE LOTS FROM THE ORIGINAL WORLD. Never once did I say "LOL MOST OF THE LOTS ARE 4x19 AND 20x12 XMFD".

    I didnt expect a 25% finished world to be posted here, though

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's some of the lot placement for those curious.

    http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/78/lots.png

    ReplyDelete
  7. ^No-ones curious ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome mod is awesome. Also I fully agree the number of lots in SV is ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome idea. I totally snagged the Energy saving mod.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that's a builder's paradise! Since it's only Sunset Valley, I don't need WA right? I didn't see anything saying I do on the site. I'll definitely test this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. at the moment you don't, but I've since added WA trees, since they are the only trees that come in autumn colors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like the world, and extending many thanks to you. Love all the 20x20 lots cause I have plenty of them. Absolutely enjoying the flat terrain and making new lots to fit the different sites, like beach and country areas. Glad you are not finished yet, but when you do, I will have lots ready for them. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  13. I played this world all night last night and see no problems. It's exactly what I was looking for!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome work :) This is more like the town I expected from Sunset Valley. Thank you Claeric.

    ReplyDelete
  15. mmmmmmm nope, still don't care.

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is my favorite world. thank you Claeric!

    ReplyDelete